160 Fifth Avenue
Reporting to the Senior Human Resources Manager, the Talent Assistant/Coordinator (dependent upon experience) contributes to a variety of talent activities at Simons Foundation. The Talent Assistant/Coordinator provides support through scheduling interviews, communicating with candidates and researching creative sourcing methods . The Talent Assistant/Coordinator is responsible for managing administration for onboarding/offboarding processes, training sessions and temporary recruitment.
In addition, the Talent Assistant/Coordinator supports the organization-wide summer internship program. This position assists with recruitment-related Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives and organizational learning and development.
This is a full-time position located onsite in our New York City office.
- Coordinate full-cycle recruitment processes for the talent team, including scheduling and candidate communications.
- Provide support with annual cohort hiring at the Flatiron Institute, the Simons Foundation’s internal research division.
- Manage hire, onboarding, and offboarding details for new employees.
- Lead recruitment for temporary placements, including managing relationships with agencies.
- Provide excellent customer service to hiring teams and candidates through successful recruitment processes.
- Assist with internship programs across Simons Foundation, working with intern supervisors, relevant shared services groups and external partners.
- Support recruitment-related DEI initiatives including inclusive hiring, research and pipeline sourcing.
- Coordinate learning and development logistics, such as scheduling sessions.
- Manage Talent Team documentation and presentation materials, including job descriptions and process guidelines.
- Participate in Workday activities including running reports and testing enhancements.
- Assist with other talent and learning and development related special projects and reportson an ongoing or ad-hoc basis.
- Perform a variety of duties and other tasks as necessary to support the HR department and carry out day-to-day responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 1-3 years of HR administrative experience
- Understanding of relevant HR and recruitment laws and guiding principles
- Experience working in an Applicant Tracking System (preferably Workday)
Related Skills & Other Requirements
- Excellent organizational/time-management and multitasking skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to build professional relationships both internally and externally
- Superb attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Highly professional and able to maintain tact and confidentiality at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Please submit a rsum and cover letter stating your interest in the position.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- The full-time annual compensation range for Talent Assistant level is $55,000 – $60,000, depending on experience.
- The full-time annual compensation range for the Talent Coordinator level is $61,000 – $70,000, depending on experience.
- In addition to competitive salaries, the Simons Foundation provides employees with an outstanding benefits package.
THE SIMONS FOUNDATION’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment.The Simons Foundation actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
<img src=”https://www.click2apply.net/v/2DeJLYFe8aE21SrzOuLXAd” />